God so loved the world that
only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him
should not perish but have everlasting life.
- The mission of St. Andrew Presbyterian Church: Sharing God's healing
love and wholeness with the world
- To joyfully nurture our Christ-centered relationships and reach out to
- We are committed to proclaiming Christ's love with weekly, inspiring
sermons and a wonderful music program
- We are a member congregation of The Presbyterian Church (USA)
- We receive new members monthly by Profession or Re-affirmation of Faith, by
Letter of Transfer or as an Affiliate Member, (this allows you
to retain your church membership up north)
- You are cordially invited to become a member of this loving and caring
Family of God.
- Educational opportunities, fellowship groups and events are offered to
deepen our faith and draw us closer to each other in support and caring.
- For more detailed information please browse through our website, send e-mail
or contact us by phone 813-634-1252.
Music and Choir
Choir, Carillon, Soloists, under the direction of Rita Hughes with organist
Robert Winslow add inspiring music to our weekly
We are a community of caring friends and always willing to give support and
aid to members and community. Never hesitate to call on our Deacons.
Find our latest news and updates in this month's
Members and Visitors are welcome to join Fellowship Groups and
Activities. Friendships can be formed and strengthened.
Together we can grow in faith and celebrate our love in Christ.
Sharing the Word of Jesus Christ through His Word and Actions